What’s lurking below your mobile home?
Do you remember when you were young and had to check under your bed for monsters before you could go to sleep? I sure do! Because of my hyperactive imagination and the poor decision to watch one too many cheesy 80s horror movies, I was absolutely terrified of monsters when I was a kid. Every night I would thoroughly inspect all of the best hiding places in my room before I reluctantly switched off the light and frantically dashed for my bed, fully expecting to be ambushed by a mob of gremlins as soon as everything was dark. I certainly didn’t want any mischievous little critters to snack on one of my exposed limbs as I slept, so I wrapped myself in a cocoon of blankets as an extra precaution.
Have you seen our other blogs articles?
- Gift Card Winners Compliments of Shield Insurance Agency!
- Holiday Shopping Tips: How to Get Around Delays and Shortages
- The future of climate change disclosures: 4 critical risk areas boards should address
- Can’t Find Time For Self-Care? Try ‘Habit Stacking.’
- Businesses Everywhere Are Looking for Help