UTV safety: Off-road vehicles are a thrill, but they can be dangerous if you don’t know how to properly ride them. Did you know, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, there were almost 94,000 off-road vehicle injuries treated in the emergency room in 2017? That’s why it’s important to understand the dangers and take safety precautions before riding.
Off-road vehicles refer to many different machines, including ATVs, dirt bikes, 4-wheel drive trucks, SUVs, and UTVs. In this article, we’ll focus on UTV safety. They’re utility-terrain vehicles, utility task vehicles, or side-by-sides. They look like a cross between an ATV and a Jeep but trust me, they don’t drive like either one. Before you take one for a ride, remember these safety tips:
Check out our recent blogs!
- Gift Card Winners Compliments of Shield Insurance Agency!
- Holiday Shopping Tips: How to Get Around Delays and Shortages
- The future of climate change disclosures: 4 critical risk areas boards should address
- Can’t Find Time For Self-Care? Try ‘Habit Stacking.’
- Businesses Everywhere Are Looking for Help