Now Hiring: Personal Lines Account Manager Supervisor
We are currently hiring for a full time career that will be Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm. The starting pay is based on experience. We are a small Independent insurance agency, but growing quickly. Would you like to be a part of our energized and growing team?
Job Summary: Must be a true go-getter. Attitude is very important. Efficiency is also very important and we always appreciate someone who is always looking for a better way to accomplish a task or process. We also need someone who will truly make the customer feel special and bending over backwards to make something right needs to be the norm. If you don’t have a natural heart to help, this job is not for you. The other big part of this job is to have the mental capacity to learn and maintain many, many different insurance company’s rules, guidelines, quirks, nuances, etc… ! Yep… it’s difficult… but challenging and NEVER boring!! Please ask yourself the question of whether you think you are both of these things (heart to help and the good mental capacity) and if you decide that you might not be a good fit, then there’s no point in us wasting our time trying to make it work, right? But on the other hand, if this career opportunity excites you and you think you’d be the perfect fit, read on!
Sell and Service Personal Lines Property and Casualty policies for about 300 clients that work with about 11 different carriers. You’ve done this part of this job before, so no need to discuss the details, right?
Since your client base will be fewer than the other 3 people on the team, you will have more time on your hands to do the following additional tasks:
- Read and analyze monthly reports and take action on deficiencies.
- Perform routine and ongoing internal audits
- Keep Procedure manual accurate
- Ensure workflow distributed evenly throughout team and noone is over or underworked.
- Take in new leads and distribute throughout team and follow up to ensure leads are done promptly and properly
- Make sure Annual reviews are done promptly and properly
- Forward emails to your team that relate to their clients and ensure corresponding tasks are performed
- Win-back and loss prevention/retention
- Handle difficult customer complaints and research and resolve complex issues
- Perform quarterly performance reviews
- Manage scheduling for department
- Help interview, hire and train your new team members
- Maintain professional department
Skills/Qualifications: Friendly, experienced and compassionate Leadership, Typing, Phone skills, all things Google, Organization, Time-management , Professionalism, Problem Solving
- 6 paid holidays
- Eligible for IRA with up to 3% company match
- Dental Insurance
- Term Life insurance
- Dependent Life insurance
- Short Term disability
- Long Term disability
- Lunch meetings certain Fridays provided
- Massive bonus sharing opportunities, including lotsa cash and if the agency wins trips, we rotate who goes! Last year, we won and shared SIX!
- Costco membership
- Paid Vacations right away
- Every couple years, one week’s lodging at one of thousands of resorts around the world plus spending money
- MONTHLY Cash bonuses based on sales production
- Annual cash bonuses based on sales production and loss ratios provided by the carriers
- Super flexible with needing time off
- Please fill out the application by clicking this link.Once the application is finished, please email to Info@ShieldAgency.com along with a resume’ and cover letter as the body of the email.
Thanks for your time and have a great day!