Now Hiring: Personal Lines Account Manager
We are currently hiring for a full time career that will be Monday through Friday from 10am-5pm and every third Saturday from 9am-1pm. The starting pay is based on experience and the position currently maxes out at $24/hour. We are a small Independent insurance agency, but growing quickly. Would you like to be a part of our energized and growing team?
Job Summary: Must be a true go-getter. Attitude is very important. Efficiency is also very important and we always appreciate someone who is always looking for a better way to accomplish a task or process. We also need someone who will truly make the customer feel special and bending over backwards to make something right needs to be the norm. If you don’t have a natural heart to help, this job is not for you. The other big part of this job is to have the mental capacity to learn and maintain many, many different insurance company’s rules, guidelines, quirks, nuances, and ! Yep… it’s difficult… but challenging and NEVER boring!! Please ask yourself the question of whether you think you are both of these things (heart to help and the good mental capacity) and if you decide that you might not be a good fit, then there’s no point in us wasting our time trying to make it work, right? But on the other hand, if this career opportunity excites you and you think you’d be the perfect fit, read on! 🙂
- Maintain given workload by following set prioritization guidelines and improving procedures where necessary.
- Manage insurance documents, ensuring all are received and filed timely and accurately.
- Annual Review Specialist: maintaining customer files and policies, contacting customers to review current policy information, possible changes, organizing file, offering new coverages and policies where there may be gaps, maintaining relationship with customers.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests made by customers by phone, email or website requests.
- Apply payments received by customers and discuss billing concerns/issues.
- Proficient multi-tasker; juggling several duties at the same time while maintaining professional composure while speaking to customers.
- Quote and Sell new insurance products (home, auto, boat, cycle, etc, etc) to new prospects who call in for quotes. (some days up to 60% of the position)
Skills/Qualifications: Typing, Phone skills, all things Google, Organization, Time-management , Professionalism, Problem Solving
- 6 paid holidays
- Eligible for IRA with up to 3% company match
- Term Life insurance
- Dependent Life insurance
- Short Term disability
- Long Term disability
- Lunch meetings certain Fridays provided
- Massive bonus sharing opportunities, including lotsa cash and if the agency wins trips, we rotate who goes! Last year, we won SIX!
- Costco membership
- Paid Vacations for one, two, three, or four weeks depending on length of service
- Every couple years, one week’s lodging at one of thousands of resorts around the world plus spending money
- MONTHLY Cash bonuses based on sales production
- Cash bonuses based on sales production provided by the carriers
- Super flexible with needing time off
- Please fill out the application by clicking this link. Once the application is finished, please email it here along with a resume’ and cover letter as the body of the email.
Thanks for your time and have a great day!